The high sensitivity of the plate allows short exposure times, so that with a Suprasetter® the maximum plate throughput is achieved. The plate is available immediately after exposure and can be used directly for production.
Another advantage of the process-free plate technology is the avoidance of variations in plate production. The unexposed layer is already removed by a few revolutions of the plate cylinder in the printing press.
No additional process costs.
The elimination of a development machine saves money and space - and reduces the costs of energy, maintenance, chemistry and their disposal.
• No development process (chemistry)
• No space required for a processor
• No maintenance and cleaning effort for a processor
• Maximum plate throughput
• Run length up to 100,000 prints1
• Excellent processing latitude